Guide Pro Shorts
- First Ascent
- Secure Pocket
- UPF 50+
- StormRepel DWR
Made for high-exposure trails on hot days as well as everyday use, versatility is at the heart of this design. Our Guide Pro shorts feature Flexion performance stretch, sun protection, strategically placed pockets, and a durable water-repellent finish—but they keep their powers on the down-low, pairing perfectly with a T-shirt and sandals on casual outings.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- bluesign® certified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Secure zip cargo pockets keep essentials within quick reach
- Inseam: 7" Reg | 6.5" Petite | 7.5" Tall | 7" Wos
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productErinGenderHeightTypeActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAmazingMay 10, 2021
They are so durable I've had one pair for 3years and I'm an avid hiker!
- Yes, I recommend this productWendyGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove these shortsMay 6, 2021
These are great fitting shorts. Have them in three colors. Well made, fit nicely and comfortable.
- Yes, I recommend this productAbigailGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat shorts for all activities!May 5, 2021
These shorts are awesome! From hiking to climbing, they can do it all!!