Crossover Winter Trail Adventure High-Rise Leggings
- Odor Control
- Moisture Wicking
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
The newest generation of our best-selling Trail Tights, these high-rise leggings are better than ever. Like the original Trail Tights, they feature moisture-wicking, sun-protection, and odor-control technologies, plus a Power Mesh waistband. But these are built in our Crossover premium brushed fleece fabric for added warmth in cool weather. We've also added significant new features, from a high waist with drawcord adjustment to a chemical-free gusseted crotch that enhances mobility and fit.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Additional New Features:
Two drop-in cargo pockets
One vertical secure-zip pocket
- Inseam: 28"
- Active High Rise. Sits at natural waist; high-rise; close to body without restricting mobility.
- 88% polyester/12% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAndreaGenderHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect leggings for cool weatherJan 25, 2022
I am a big fan of the trail adventure high-rise pants, so I was excited to try these leggings for winter runs and hikes. They are incredibly comfortable, have pockets, stay in place, and fit fantastic. It hasn't been horribly cold here, but these legging have kept me comfortable on 30 degree days. I'm 5'4" 120lbs and the petite M are perfect. I could not be more pleased with these leggings.
- Yes, I recommend this productMaryGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityRunningPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsWarm tights!Jan 24, 2022
Comfy and warm for running on very cold days. Warm enough even with wind chill in the single digits. Love the small zip pocket on the side for my key. It's a much better location than the ones on the back of your tights where you have to squirm to access it. Got 2 pairs--the gray and the eggplant, which I wish looked more purple like in the website photos. They were a great value at 50% off. I am 5'4" and about 135 lbs and medium fits well, not too loose or too tight. They seem well made and durable but time will tell.
- Yes, I recommend this productbrindiGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove these tightsJan 23, 2022
Great fit & styling. Perfect for hiking & outdoor activities. Fleece is warm. I purchased these on sale. Also love my pair of hybrid trail tights. Same fit. They look great!