Superior 3.0 Down Parka
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Fill Power
- Seam Sealed
- Secure Pocket
Our warmest, waterproof and windproof parka. Ultra durable. Complete cold-weather protection from heavy snow to the harshest alpine conditions. Fully seam-sealed construction plus ultralight, ultrawarm Premium Down insulation ensure maximum comfort. The nylon or polyester shell has a super-durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. Adjustable, insulated hood has a removable faux fur ruff.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® seam-sealed technology is waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 650 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Front zipper with snap-close storm flap
- Microfleece lining at top of storm flap to prevent chafing
- Rib-knit interior cuff gaiters seal out cold
- Ruched elastic waistband in back for slimming lines
- Interior adjustable drawcord at waist
- Four front pockets (two zip hand pockets, two snap flap pockets)
- One left sleeve snap-close pocket
- One interior zip-close chest pocket
- Length, Reg Small: 32.5"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body. Designed to fit over heavyweight layers.
- 100% nylon or 100% polyester, depending on color
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAmadaGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect ParkaMar 4, 2021
Feels as good as it looks
- Yes, I recommend this productKGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, QualityConsGreat coat!Mar 4, 2021
When my old winter coat's zipper broke, I bought this to replace it for the Michigan winters and am not disappointed. Usually wear a medium (5'9" and 160ish lb) but read that the shoulders ran tight so I sized up to a large. I LOVE IT. It's cozy, heavy and very warm. Great for winter walks, commutes, overall general warmth in the looooong Michigan winter.
- Yes, I recommend this productNailtechmomGenderHeight 5'8"Type PlusActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThe BEST coat of my lifeMar 3, 2021
This is also very stylsh