Guide Pro Shorts
- First Ascent
- Easy Care
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
From alpine scrambling to multi-day climbing trips into remote backcountry locations, our two-way stretch, water-repellent nylon/spandex shorts are guide-tested and can take anything you dish out. Lightweight and packable, they have two low-profile, secure zip cargo pockets as well as front and back pockets for essentials.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric: Ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion Stretch Woven Technology: Two-way stretch ensures excellent mobility
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak in
- FreeShade® 50+ sun protection: Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Polygiene® Odor Control in Waistband: Stays fresher longer
- Average inseam: 12"
- Active; Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productdr.beardfaceGenderHeightTypeActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargegreat shortsMar 24, 2020
Shorts that are stretchy but still strong enough to hold up to hiking and scrambles. I like the non-reinforced waist that other shorts seem to have.
- Yes, I recommend this productfrozebubbaGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect shortsMar 5, 2020
I summer in Alaska and winter in florida and these are the perfect Florida shorts.
- Yes, I recommend this productLarryGender MaleHeight 6'3"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Great color selection, Perfect, Very comfortable shorts. Bought 3 pairCons NoneFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Shorts!Feb 27, 2020
Be the first to ask a question.