LOW ACTIVITY RATING 32°F.
MODERATE ACTIVITY RATING -30°F.
World's Finest Down®
Complete weather protection, from heavy rain to freezing snow. This parka features our WeatherEdge® technology, making the nylon or polyester shell waterproof and breathable. StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into the fabric. 650 fill Premium Down provides exceptional warmth even when the mercury goes sub-zero.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Integrated, adjustable hood
- Detachable faux-fur hood ruff
- Drawcord waist
- Internal storm cuffs seal out cold
- 100% nylon (black); 100% polyester (other colors)
- Average length: Reg 31.5"
- CARE: Detach faux fur and secure all garment closures before laundering. Machine wash warm delicate, separately, using mild detergent only. Do not bleach or use fabric softeners. Rinse thoroughly and remove promptly. Tumble dry low. Do not hang to dry. Do not iron or steam. Do not dry clean. For best results, dry with clean tennis ball. FOR CARE OF DETACHABLE FAUX FUR: Remove and machine wash cold delicate. Do not bleach. Dry flat. DO NOT APPLY HEAT. Gently fluff for fullest appearance.
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.