LOW ACTIVITY RATING 30°F.
MODERATE ACTIVITY RATING °F.
Live Your Adventure®
Our warmest, waterproof and windproof parka. Ultra durable. Complete cold-weather protection from heavy snow to the harshest alpine conditions. Fully seam-sealed construction plus ultralight, ultrawarm 650 fill Premium Down insulation ensure maximum comfort. Adjustable, insulated hood has a removable faux fur ruff.
- 100% nylon (Black); 100% polyester (all other colors)
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR for longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Front zipper with snap-close storm flap
- Microfleece lining at top of storm flap to prevent chafing
- Rib-knit interior cuff gaiters seal out cold
- Ruched elastic waistband in back for slimming lines
- Interior adjustable drawcord at waist
- Four front pockets (two zip hand pockets, two snap flap pockets)
- One left sleeve snap-close pocket
- One interior zip-close chest pocket
- Average length: Reg 32.5"
- CARE: Detach faux fur and secure all garment closures before laundering. Machine wash warm delicate, separately, using mild detergent only. Do not bleach or use fabric softeners. Rinse thoroughly and remove promptly. Tumble dry low. Do not hang to dry. Do not iron or steam. Do not dry clean. For best results, dry with clean tennis ball. FOR CARE OF DETACHABLE FAUX FUR: Remove and machine wash cold delicate. Do not bleach. Dry flat. DO NOT APPLY HEAT. Gently fluff for fullest appearance.
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.