Watch Product Video
LOW ACTIVITY RATING 30°F.
MODERATE ACTIVITY RATING -40°F.
World's Finest Down®
A bestseller for more than a decade, our parka has a water-repellent polyester shell and is insulated with 650 fill Premium Down for exceptional warmth without weight or bulk. Unique rectangular quilting creates a more sleek silhouette. Available in sizes ranging from Petite XS through Plus 3X.
Great Winter Jacket
"Lightweight but surprisingly warm. The fleece on the end of the sleeves and in the pockets is a nice touch for extra warmth. While functional, the coat also looks great, and I like the faux fur trimmed hood."
- 100% polyester shell
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- 650 fill Premium Down for ultralight warmth
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Snap-off hood with detachable faux-fur ruff
- Front zipper with storm flap blocks wind and rain
- Fleece-lined collar and zip pockets
- Fleece storm cuffs help seal in warmth
- Average length: Reg. 36"; Petite 35"; Tall 37.5"
- CARE: Detach faux fur and secure all garment closures before laundering. Machine wash warm delicate, separately, using mild detergent only. Do not bleach or use fabric softeners. Rinse thoroughly and remove promptly. Tumble dry low. Do not hang to dry. Do not iron or steam. For best results, dry with clean tennis ball. FOR CARE OF DETACHABLE FAUX FUR: Remove and machine wash cold delicate. Do not bleach. Dry flat. DO NOT APPLY HEAT. Gently fluff for fullest appearance.
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.