LOW ACTIVITY RATING 40°F.
MODERATE ACTIVITY RATING -20°F.
Live Your Adventure®
Based on our best-selling Sun Valley Down Parka, but updated with a waterproof nylon shell and revolutionary Thindown® technology. Rather than individual down clusters, the down is bonded between two ultrathin layers of fabric, creating a continuous sheet of ultra-warm insulation. And no quilting is required. The result is a slimmer, sleeker profile that has all the warmth of traditional down, without the puff.
- 100% nylon
- WeatherEdge® Plus seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Zip-off hood with removable faux fur ruff
- AquaGuard® exterior zippers for extra weather resistance
- Four pockets (two hand, one left bicep, one interior chest)
- Average length: Reg 33.5"
- Machine wash cold delicate, separately, in a large washer using mild detergent. Rinse thoroughly. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low in a large dryer. Do not dry clean. FOR CARE OF DETACHABLE FAUX FUR: Remove and machine wash cold delicate. Do not bleach. Dry flat. DO NOT APPLY HEAT. Gently fluff for the fullest appearance.
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.