LOW ACTIVITY RATING 35°F.
MODERATE ACTIVITY RATING -20°F.
World's Finest Down®
The nylon shell of our hooded down parka has our StormRepel® durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. Moisture beads on the surface and rolls off rather than soaking into the fabric. 650 fill Premium Down insulation for ultralight warmth. Slenderizing quilting pattern creates shape and increases thermal efficiency. Longer parka length provides additional coverage.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish beads moisture
- 650 fill Premium Down
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Integrated hood
- Two-way front zipper for comfort while sitting or moving
- Zippered interior pocket for valuables
- Drop hem in back for added coverage
- 100% nylon
- Average length: Reg 33"
- CARE: Secure all garment closures before laundering. Machine wash cold delicate, separately, using mild detergent only. Do not bleach or use fabric softeners. Rinse thoroughly and remove promptly. Tumble dry low. Do not hang to dry. Do not iron or steam. For best results, dry with clean tennis ball.
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.