LOW ACTIVITY RATING 30°F.
MODERATE ACTIVITY RATING -40°F.
Live Your Adventure®
Named for the highest peak in Antarctica, this is our warmest and most robust non-technical winter parka. The windproof nylon shell features our WeatherEdge® technology for fully seam-sealed waterproof/breathable protection. Rugged CORDURA® nylon insets at the shoulders and forearms prevent abrasion. 650 fill Premium Down provides essential warmth in extreme sub-zero temperatures. Action back allows full range of motion.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Nine pockets for exceptional storage
- Adjustable Velcro® cuffs with interior knit storm cuffs
- Adjustable hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Microfleece balaclava attached to interior chest pocket
- Two-way front zip with snap-close storm flap
- Drawcord hem
- 100% nylon
- Average length: Reg 33"
- Machine wash (detach faux fur and wash separately)
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.