LOW ACTIVITY RATING 30°F.
MODERATE ACTIVITY RATING -40°F.
World's Best Down®
No matter what kind of weather winter throws at you, this parka has you covered. Waterproof/breathable nylon shell turns away rain, sleet, snow, or hail. The 650 Premium Down insulation keeps you warm even when the mercury goes sub-zero. Inner, rib-knit storm cuffs further seal out the cold.
- 100% nylon
- WeatherEdge® waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Secure zip closures on both handwarmer and lower front pockets
- Attached, adjustable hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Action back construction for maximum mobility
- Average length: Reg 33"
- Machine wash
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.