LOW ACTIVITY RATING 32°F.
MODERATE ACTIVITY RATING -30°F.
Live Your Adventure®
Waterproof protection plus sub-zero warmth is what you'll get with this hardworking down jacket. Fully seam-sealed construction ensures maximum weather resistance, and the 650 fill Premium Down insulation provides exceptional warmth without weight or bulk.
- Shell: 100% nylon
- WeatherEdge® technology is waterproof/breathable to 5K/5K
- StormRepel® Super DWR for longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Adjustable hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Eight pockets, including interior media pocket
- Storm flap covering front zip
- Articulated elbows for enhanced fit and mobility
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem
- Average length: Reg Medium 27.5"
- Care: Detach faux fur and secure all garment closures before laundering. Machine wash warm, delicate, separately.
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.