LOW ACTIVITY RATING 30°F.
MODERATE ACTIVITY RATING -40°F.
Live Your Adventure®
Superior warmth and rugged durability for extreme cold. This parka's water-repellent nylon/polyester shell is a herringbone twill that has the look of wool. The yoke overlays are soft cotton/nylon. Inside, 650 fill Premium Down provides critical, sub-zero warmth. Sherpa fleece-lined hood adds another level of protection and comfort.
- Shell: 65% nylon/35% polyester; Yoke: 61% cotton/39% nylon
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Adjustable hood with removable faux fur ruff
- Interior rib-knit storm cuffs seal out cold
- Reverse side-entry patch pockets; secure zip chest pocket
- Interior media pocket
- Adjustable drawcord waist
- Articulated sleeves enhance mobility
- Snap storm flap over front zip
- Average length: Reg Medium 33"
- Care: Detach faux fur and secure all garment closures before laundering. Machine wash cold, delicate, separately. Mild detergent only.
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.