LOW ACTIVITY RATING 45°F.
MODERATE ACTIVITY RATING -10°F.
Live Your Adventure®
Innovative warmth, lightweight versatility, zero bulk. Patented micro-channel construction of the water-repellent ripstop nylon shell streamlines the look, enhances the thermal efficiency, and is reinforced with ultra-durable CORDURA® nylon overlays at yoke and elbows. Each individual cluster of the 700 fill StormDown® insulation has been treated with durable water-repellent (DWR) technology so the ultralight, ultrawarm down retains its insulating loft even in wet conditions.
- 100% ripstop nylon shell; 100% CORDURA® nylon overlays
- StormRepel® Super DWR on shell for longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Trackmydown individual down supply tracking information on garment
- Stretch panels behind shoulders and under arms enhance mobility
- Fleece-lined collar to prevent chafing
- Secure zip handwarmer pockets
- Average length: Reg 28"
- Secure all garments closures before laundering. Machin wash cold, delicate, separately. Mild powdered detergent only.
- Active: Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.