Guide Pro Flex Lined Jogger Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- Sustainable Materials
These elastic-waist jogger pants are lined with polyester fleece for welcome warmth during cold-weather activities. The nylon/spandex shell provides two-way stretch mobility.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
- bluesign® certified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion active stretch for all-day performance
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+. Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Inseam: 29"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex shell | 100% polyester fleece lining
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productNYclimberGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityClimbingPros Comfort, Easy CareConsWarm and comfortableJan 13, 2021
These pants are incredibly comfortable for outdoor activities and lounging around the house. They're so cozy and kept me nice and warm on a long winter hike. The length is perfect for climbing, but I found it to be about an inch too short for hiking. Would love to see these restocked in a new version with an extra inch or so added to the inseam.
- Yes, I recommend this productmk88keysGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Quality, VersatileConsAlmost Perfect!Dec 23, 2020
I purchased these a few weeks ago to wear walking/hiking on breezy November/December days in Minnesota; they are wonderful- a fleece-lined warm interior and a wind/rain proof exterior. They are not bulky and wash beautifully. My only complaint is that they could be at least an inch longer (my size 0 only has a 27" inseam - not the listed 29"). Please bring this item back next year; when I went back to order a second pair, there were only a few size 12s, 14s, and 16s left!
- Yes, I recommend this productjulesGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPLEASE RESTOCKDec 23, 2020
These are amazing! I want to wear them everywhere and I wish I could move somewhere where it stays cold year-round so I can always wear these! They are so comfortable. I have 5 pairs of insulated pants, from a few different brands, and these are miles better than the rest. They are actually flattering, which I didn't know was possible for this kind of pant. I've worn them in snow storms and they've been great. I haven't tried them in anything below 20 degree f, but they've been great in 20s and above without adding a baselayer. I imagine with some thermal leggings underneath, I could use these in colder temps too. I'm from Florida originally and I get cold legs with normal pants. I'm 5'6" and 125 lb. I have a 27" waist and 38" hips and these fit wonderfully in a size 4. PLEASE RESTOCK! I have the black and I would love to buy the blue and grey if they ever pop back up in my size.