Guide Pro Flex Lined Jogger Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR
- UPF 50+
- Secure Pocket
- Lower Impact Materials
These elastic-waist jogger pants are lined with polyester fleece for welcome warmth during cold-weather activities. The nylon/spandex shell provides two-way stretch mobility.
Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign® to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans — and out of our products.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- bluesign® certified fabric—ensures safe and sustainable textile production
- Flexion active stretch for all-day performance
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- FreeShade® UPF 50+. Sunscreen In Your Size®
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Inseam: 29"
- Slightly Curvy. Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh.
- 94% nylon/6% spandex shell | 100% polyester fleece lining
Wear it With
- LawrenceGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsperfect for the coldJun 11, 2022
love the lining
- Yes, I recommend this productMeowWoofGender FemaleHeight 4'11"Type PetiteActivityHikingPros Comfort, FitConsI love these pantsJun 8, 2022
I love these pants. Kept me warm in 20 degrees F
- Yes, I recommend this productEleAGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsComfy and warmJun 5, 2022
These are great and seem very warm, with a soft fleece layer inside. The sizing seems relaxed/generous - I have 42" hips but found the recommended 12 too big in the butt, the 10T fits great and length hits right at my ankles/boots (I'm 5'8" with long legs, maybe a 33" inseam? The tall prevents a drafty ankle - not sure why "winter ankle pants" are so popular!)