Gate Check Woven-Inset Long-Sleeve Button-Front T-Shirt
Comfort on the road. Natural cotton is blended with TENCEL™ lyocell to create a long-sleeve, button-front T-shirt that's an exceptional choice for casual everyday wear or travel. Known for its lush, gentle-on-your-skin texture, soothing breathability, and beautiful drape that resists wrinkles, TENCEL is a natural complement to cotton, creating a garment of uncommon pleasure and easy-care convenience.
SUSTAINABLE TENCEL™ LYOCELL is botanical in origin, derived from the natural cellulose in trees. Sourced from sustainably managed forests, the cellulosic fibers are produced using an environmentally responsible, closed-loop process. The wood pulp is dissolved in an organic, non-toxic bath and extruded through a fine screen to create the smooth TENCEL fibers. The unique solvent-spinning process recovers and reuses more than 99% of the solvent to ensure minimum impact on the environment.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Button-front knit top with woven insets
- Split neckline
- Drawstring hem lets you adjust the fit
- Length, Reg Small: 23"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 60% cotton/40% TENCEL™ lyocell
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productShellyGenderHeightType RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFavorite shirt!Jun 14, 2021
Flattering and easy wear! Wash up nicely when you hang dry.
- Yes, I recommend this productArt TeacherGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsDisappointed with ColorApr 19, 2021
While this is a very comfortable, flattering top that I will keep, the color of the Desert Rose is much more orange than it appears in the photos. I was expecting something more pink, especially when the color name includes Rose. I wish I had an Eddie Bauer closer than 3 hours away, so I didn't have to order online and rely on photos.
- SGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros FitCons Not VersatileDifferent than the pictureJun 18, 2021
The material looks different than I expected; there are panels that are obviously another material and I did not realize that