Fremont Flannel Snap-Front Tunic
- Anti Pill
- Sustainable Materials
Our longest and most relaxed-fitting flannel, this snap-front shirt is an ultrasoft blend of cotton and TENCEL™ lyocell. Known for its lush, gentle-on-your-skin texture, soothing breathability, and beautiful drape that resists wrinkles, TENCEL is a natural complement to cotton, creating a garment of uncommon pleasure and easy-care convenience.
SUSTAINABLE TENCEL™ LYOCELL is botanical in origin, derived from the natural cellulose in trees. Sourced from sustainably managed forests, the cellulosic fibers are produced using an environmentally responsible, closed-loop process. The wood pulp is dissolved in an organic, non-toxic bath and extruded through a fine screen to create the smooth TENCEL fibers. The unique solvent-spinning process recovers and reuses more than 99% of the solvent to ensure minimum impact on the environment.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Slightly dropped shoulders and roomier arm shape
- No front chest pocket for simple, clean lines
- Length, Reg Small: 30"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 54% cotton/46% TENCEL™ lyocell
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productKansasPastorGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFavorite Flannel Shirt!Apr 1, 2021
I bought 2 EB flannel shirts in this style and they were both more go-to choices all winter. Comfortable, stylish, versatile; easy to dress up or dress down. Favorite feature is the snaps. Looks great with leggings and boots. Please keep this style and add new color ways.
- Yes, I recommend this productShort&SkinnyGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkPros FitConsSimply niceMar 21, 2021
Well made, good material and good looking classic style. Good for online work and travel.
- Yes, I recommend this productKristen EGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsI didn't expect to love this flannel.Oct 8, 2020
I love the drape of this flannel. It is very feminine. I also love the plaid pattern and mix of colors - very now.