On The Trail Tulip-Hem Hoodie
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
The classic pullover hoodie gets a stylish makeover with a tulip hem and polyester/spandex stretch fabrication that features a smooth exterior and a soft, lightly textured interior. The breathable fabric has both moisture-wicking and odor-control technology, making it ideal for being active—from hiking and travel to everyday use.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Tulip hem is 3" longer in back
- Thumbhole sleeves for extended coverage and easy layering
- Length, Reg Small: Front 25" | Back 28"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 95% polyester/5% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productRESSGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat hoodieJun 13, 2021
This hoodie is so soft and fits perfectly. I'm 5'7" and 120 pounds. The arm length is just right and my sleeves do have the thumb hole. It fits well without being too tight. Love it!
- Yes, I recommend this productMs BluGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy CareConsSo soft and comfy!Jun 6, 2021
Lightweight and breathable with an optional hood. Plan to wear hiking and camp in this summer. Got it on sale in grey for a good price and plan to also get the berry color.
- Yes, I recommend this productMrs. N.Gender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLOVE THIS - just bought another oneMay 29, 2021
Comfortable and stylish. A win-win.