On The Trail Tulip-Hem Hoodie
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
The classic pullover hoodie gets a stylish makeover with a tulip hem and polyester/spandex stretch fabrication that features a smooth exterior and a soft, lightly textured interior. The breathable fabric has both moisture-wicking and odor-control technology, making it ideal for being active—from hiking and travel to everyday use.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Tulip hem is 3" longer in back
- Thumbhole sleeves for extended coverage and easy layering
- Length, Reg Small: Front 25" | Back 28"
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 95% polyester/5% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productcgalGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGood shirtMay 8, 2021
This top fits well and is comfortable on. I've been wearing it quite a bit with the colder weather were having from April into May. I'm short but I like the longer length b/c it goes good with leggings .I got the dk berry. Shirt also washes well. I'm very happy with this purchase just as I am with all their other clothes I buy . This is my go to store .
- Yes, I recommend this productRoknGender FemaleHeight 4'10"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsTulip hemmed hoodieApr 28, 2021
Both comfort and style
- Yes, I recommend this productMurphyGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsGreat productApr 24, 2021
This shirt is comfortable and has quality construction. I have it in 2 colors - Atlantic & Dark Berry. The Atlantic is a dark purple. The Dark Berry is not at all the color that I expected from the color name. It looks like more of a rust color to me. While disappointed in that color discrepancy, I found some ways to make it work, and the quality of the shirt is high enough that I decided to keep it.