Quest Plush Snap-Front Jacket
Proof that cozy can also be cute. This ultrasoft jacket, with its super-plush polyester fleece, is all about feeling good and looking that way too. It actually has a full-length zip front with a snap-close covering.
NOTE: Due to this product's luxurious, high-pile texture, some shedding may occur. Layering a light shell or jacket over your fleece can reduce the chance of matting caused by seatbelts and/or backpack straps.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- High-zip neck for added warmth
- Two hand pockets
- Length, Reg Small: 23"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDestinyGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsKeeps You Warm!Apr 30, 2021
I didn't pay attention to the fact that it was fluffy when I bought it online. When I got it I tried it on and it looked pretty cute and it keeps me very warm! I wouldn't wear it to dress up for anything, but wearing it to and from work and casual places is fine!
- Yes, I recommend this productChip ChocGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsSoft and cozy!Apr 22, 2021
I buy so many clothes from Eddie Bauer. This is my favorite jacket so far! I am 5'6" and 170 pounds. I normally wear a large, but I bought an extra large so I can wear my thick hoodie sweatshirts under it. I think I made the perfect choice, and the arms are still long enough! One of my favorite things about this jacket is that the pockets are fleece lined and feel very cozy. Because the jacket is very soft, I will be washing it inside out as the directions State. I will wear this for hiking with my dogs in the woods, running to the store, or around the house to stay warm. Oh, and the color is very soft and large. I bought it on sale, and I would love to get another one in a different color.
- Yes, I recommend this productJudyfanGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros QualityCons Not VersatilePlush coatMar 11, 2021
Didn't care for the style.