High Route Grid Fleece Full-Zip Jacket
- First Ascent
- 4 Way Stretch
Lightweight grid fleece is the perfect combination of low bulk, high warmth, full mobility and maximum comfort that you want in a premium midlayer for outdoor activities. The FreeHeat® polyester/spandex offers four-way stretch, and the soft, grid-like texture on the interior allows excellent air circulation while keeping you warm. The full-zip front allows quick venting and easy on/off while the hood adds an extra measure of protection.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- FreeHeat® polyester enhances warmth
- Four-way stretch for superior mobility
- Scuba-style hood with chin guard for added warmth
- Secure zip pocket
- Thumbhole sleeves for extended coverage and easy layering
- Length, Reg Small: Front 25" | Back 27"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 95% polyester/5% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productKathyGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros ComfortCons Poor FitLove ❤️ itApr 16, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productDog-loverGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsNice Weight and Soft against the skinApr 15, 2021
Love the feel of this jacket. Will mostly use at night for walking my dog but can see how it will be useful for hiking on chilly days as well. I got my usual size XL and will be returning for XXL Tall -- as mentioned in other reviews, this runs very fitted, too much so that there is no wiggle room if you want to wear anything underneath. Love the softness and style.
- Yes, I recommend this productKLHGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type PlusActivityHikingPros Comfort, FitConsGlad I bought it - Size 2xMar 31, 2021
I'm really glad I bought this. I typically wear a size 2x or 20/22 in tops and size 22/24 on the bottom. The 2x is snug and fitted but not too tight. I really like how this looks and feels. I have a heavier fleece that I've been using on hikes but wanted something a little lighter/thinner for the transition from winter to spring. This is very lightweight and low-pile and looks athletic and sharp. It doesn't feel very warm at first but after you wear it for 10 minutes it feels nice and cozy.