High Route Grid Fleece Full-Zip Jacket
- First Ascent
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
Lightweight grid fleece is the perfect combination of low bulk, high warmth, full mobility and maximum comfort that you want in a premium midlayer for outdoor activities. The FreeHeat® polyester/spandex offers four-way stretch, and the soft, grid-like texture on the interior allows excellent air circulation while keeping you warm. The full-zip front allows quick venting and easy on/off while the hood adds an extra measure of protection.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- FreeHeat® polyester enhances warmth
- Four-way stretch for superior mobility
- Scuba-style hood with chin guard for added warmth
- Secure zip pocket
- Thumbhole sleeves for extended coverage and easy layering
- Length, Reg Small: Front 25" | Back 27"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 95% polyester/5% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSamGender FemaleHeightType TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Quality, VersatileConsCozy and functionalJun 24, 2022
This jacket is perfect for hiking and dog walking. It's somehow both breathable, allowing airflow while also being warm when the wind hits. Perfect for those unpredictable spring and summer days.
- Yes, I recommend this productLove ExerciseGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityRunningPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove this JacketJun 24, 2022
Very comfortable. Yet stylish. Great for hiking, biking, and walking, As well as, just to be around house or go to the store .
- Yes, I recommend this productSRGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsExcellent soft shell jacket - so glad I found it!Jun 22, 2022
Stylish, comfortable and versatile layer.. Great quality and fit.