High Route Grid Fleece Full-Zip Jacket
- First Ascent
- 4 Way Stretch
Lightweight grid fleece is the perfect combination of low bulk, high warmth, full mobility and maximum comfort that you want in a premium midlayer for outdoor activities. The FreeHeat® polyester/spandex offers four-way stretch, and the soft, grid-like texture on the interior allows excellent air circulation while keeping you warm. The full-zip front allows quick venting and easy on/off while the hood adds an extra measure of protection.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- FreeHeat® polyester enhances warmth
- Four-way stretch for superior mobility
- Scuba-style hood with chin guard for added warmth
- Secure zip pocket
- Thumbhole sleeves for extended coverage and easy layering
- Length, Reg Small: Front 25" | Back 27"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 95% polyester/5% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productliGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsGreat jacket!Sep 30, 2021
Great warm but light-weight jacket! Still miss the original version of the jacket though
- Yes, I recommend this productBrandieGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLight-weight, yet cozy!Sep 23, 2021
I really like this material, it's light but warm! I'd purchase again!
- Yes, I recommend this productBlvrGenderHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect FitSep 23, 2021
It is so hard to find petite sizes in athletic clothing. This size small petite fits perfectly. I weigh 113 and am 5'1". The quality is very good. I wore it for my walk when 43 degrees and could have used a long underwear top under it.