High Route Grid Fleece Full-Zip Jacket
- First Ascent
- 4 Way Stretch
Lightweight grid fleece is the perfect combination of low bulk, high warmth, full mobility and maximum comfort that you want in a premium midlayer for outdoor activities. The FreeHeat® polyester/spandex offers four-way stretch, and the soft, grid-like texture on the interior allows excellent air circulation while keeping you warm. The full-zip front allows quick venting and easy on/off while the hood adds an extra measure of protection.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- FreeHeat® polyester enhances warmth
- Four-way stretch for superior mobility
- Scuba-style hood with chin guard for added warmth
- Secure zip pocket
- Thumbhole sleeves for extended coverage and easy layering
- Length, Reg Small: Front 25" | Back 27"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 95% polyester/5% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productCCGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove it1Sep 4, 2021
The minute I tried this on, I loved it. It is so comfortable -- not at all restrictive. I look forward to wearing it in the cooler mornings this time of year.
- Yes, I recommend this productFleece HoodieGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat HoodieJul 24, 2021
It comes down low so you don't have a gap on your back and it fits snuggly. It is also quite warm and very soft. I have several of them.
- Yes, I recommend this productTraceeGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect for Hiking!Jul 6, 2021
I'm 5'7" and was 166 when I purchased a Large, and it fit perfectly! I am now 153 and while it definitely fits looser, I'm ready to size down to a Medium. And for me, it's worth it to get a second one in a smaller size because this jacket is PERFECT for the outdoors - hiking or walking. I was able to wear a thin long-sleeve shirt with it. It washed beautifully for me. I got caught in the rain hiking down a mountain wearing it, and while it didn't feel waterproof, I wasn't completely drenched. The sleeves are a perfect length so that I can wear my hand in the thumb hole and the sleeve doesn't feel too short. A must-have jacket for the outdoors!