High Route Grid Fleece Full-Zip Jacket
- First Ascent
- 4 Way Stretch
Lightweight grid fleece is the perfect combination of low bulk, high warmth, full mobility and maximum comfort that you want in a premium midlayer for outdoor activities. The FreeHeat® polyester/spandex offers four-way stretch, and the soft, grid-like texture on the interior allows excellent air circulation while keeping you warm. The full-zip front allows quick venting and easy on/off while the hood adds an extra measure of protection.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- FreeHeat® polyester enhances warmth
- Four-way stretch for superior mobility
- Scuba-style hood with chin guard for added warmth
- Secure zip pocket
- Thumbhole sleeves for extended coverage and easy layering
- Length, Reg Small: Front 25" | Back 27"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 95% polyester/5% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productLynnGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove it!Jun 7, 2021
I bought this for early morning walks, hikes with the dogs when it is a little brisk but too warm for a heavier layer. This is a great weight and I can also use it as a midlayer in colder weather. The only challenge is that I have heavy arms and the arms are a bit snug, so I can't wear it with long sleeves underneath, but that won't impact most people.
- Yes, I recommend this productCyclinggirlGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat find! Comfort/styleJun 3, 2021
Great for walking, hiking and running errands. Perfect mid weight for Spring and Fall in Pennsylvania, Love the blue color. Great fit. Comfortable and stylish all in one.
- Yes, I recommend this productSkierGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivitySkiingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWarm and fits wellJun 2, 2021
I'm 5'9" and top heavy - the XL is perfect. Very stretchy. This will be a great layer for skiing on cold days and an all around jacket - wore with shorts for a walk at 50 degrees - perfect mix