Fremont Flannel Frayed Hem Shirt
- Anti Pill
- Lower Impact Materials
Premium cotton is blended with ultrasoft TENCEL® lyocell to create a flannel shirt that's pure pleasure to wear. Known for its lush, gentle-on-your-skin texture, soothing breathability, and beautiful drape that resists wrinkles, TENCEL is a natural complement to cotton, creating a garment of uncommon style and easy-care convenience. The frayed hem and open chest pockets give it a more laid-back feel.
SUSTAINABLE TENCEL™ LYOCELL is botanical in origin, derived from the natural cellulose in trees. Sourced from sustainably managed forests, the cellulosic fibers are produced using an environmentally responsible, closed-loop process. The wood pulp is dissolved in an organic, non-toxic bath and extruded through a fine screen to create the smooth TENCEL fibers. The unique solvent-spinning process recovers and reuses more than 99% of the solvent to ensure minimum impact on the environment.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Length, Reg Small: 27.5"
- Modern Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, slightly more relaxed on body.
- 54% cotton/46% TENCEL™ lyocell
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this product1234Gender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfectOct 15, 2021
I wear this for hiking, horseback riding, casual knock around. It's easy to throw on and still look good.
- Yes, I recommend this productLj001Gender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSo soft and comfy!Oct 15, 2021
Love this shirt, pretty blue color. Fits true to size. So soft and can dress it up for a casual day at work.
- Yes, I recommend this productLIZGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSoft, Stylish, ComfyOct 7, 2021
Love this shirt. The fabric is incredibly soft and the fit is awesome. The shirt has a bit of fray on the bottom that makes it stylish but not too trendy. I love it.