Fremont Flannel Frayed Hem Shirt
- Anti Pill
- Sustainable Materials
Premium cotton is blended with ultrasoft TENCEL® lyocell to create a flannel shirt that's pure pleasure to wear. Known for its lush, gentle-on-your-skin texture, soothing breathability, and beautiful drape that resists wrinkles, TENCEL is a natural complement to cotton, creating a garment of uncommon style and easy-care convenience. The frayed hem and open chest pockets give it a more laid-back feel.
SUSTAINABLE TENCEL™ LYOCELL is botanical in origin, derived from the natural cellulose in trees. Sourced from sustainably managed forests, the cellulosic fibers are produced using an environmentally responsible, closed-loop process. The wood pulp is dissolved in an organic, non-toxic bath and extruded through a fine screen to create the smooth TENCEL fibers. The unique solvent-spinning process recovers and reuses more than 99% of the solvent to ensure minimum impact on the environment.
- Length, Reg Small: 27.5"
- Modern Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, slightly more relaxed on body.
- 54% cotton/46% TENCEL™ lyocell
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productFlannel LoverGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Quality, VersatileConsBest Flannel EverNov 18, 2020
I LOVE this flannel! It works great as a top and as a layering piece. The raw hem detail makes it feel slightly more elevated but super wearable. I love the slightly faded look, making it look already worn in and super soft. I've recommended it to all my friends!
- Yes, I recommend this productHill Country RunnerGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Quality, VersatileConsComfortable fun shirtOct 24, 2020
Great shirt. However, I typically wear a small - 5'4" 120 lbs. and I sized up to a medium so that I'd have room in the shoulders and it'd be a little longer to wear with leggings and or skinny jeans. I could've worn a small, but it seemed like it might shrink a little, and I don't like tight fitting clothes except when I'm swimming laps or going for a long run!
- Yes, I recommend this productMaryGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat!!Oct 14, 2020
Such a nice new flannel, fit is great and quality outstanding. Will be getting another color or two!