Wild River Thermal Henley
Our new lightweight take on thermal knit in breathable cotton/polyester, with a min-waffle texture and rib-knit neck and cuffs for shape retention. The lighter weight makes it ideal for layering.
- Four-button henley placket
- Side-seam panel construction
- Front and back drop hem
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 93% cotton/7% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMattGender MaleHeight 6'5"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect FitDec 21, 2020
A perfect fitting henley that can be worn on it's own or under a button down shirt. The style is great, and the long cut in the front is a very nice touch. I wish they didn't keep going out of stock in the tall sizes, because I plan to purchase a few more.
- Yes, I recommend this productHerbieKGenderHeight 6'0"TypeActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, QualityConsSave the Thermal Henley!Nov 12, 2020
I have been purchasing this shirt for many years. They are my "Winter" shirt here in Florida. Now I cannot find any in my size. Are you discontinuing this style? I sincerely hope not! Save the Thermal Henley!
- Yes, I recommend this productAlanGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect fit for a tall guy with a lean buildOct 22, 2020
This shirt fits perfect. I'm tall with a lean build, so it's next to impossible for me to find a long sleeve that fits in both the arms and the torso. To start out I purchased the cream coloured shirt in medium/tall and I liked the fit so much, I got it in the green and dark grey. I'd buy it in more colours but they can't seem to keep it in stock.