Resolution 360 Jacket
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
The soft, peached polyester/spandex fabric offers the unrestricted mobility of stretch, plus moisture-wicking and odor control tech for active performance.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Asymmetrical front zip
- Two secure zip front pockets
- Thumbhole cuffs for clean fit and easy layering
- Length, Reg Small: 25"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 88% polyester/12% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productARHCGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityRunningPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat Jacket, no Thumbholes thoughOct 5, 2020
This jacket is great for an extra layer during running. I use it for temps in the 50's or lower for Michigan. It fits true to size and washes easily. There are not thumbholes in the cuffs like the description says. I ordered black, so maybe the other colors might have thumb holes?? The only suggestion I have is the flapl that tucks under when fully zipped could benefit from having a button or snap on corner to keep it in place a little more. Not a deal breaker for me though. I would definitely buy another one of these.
- JSGender FemaleHeightType PetiteActivityProsCons Poor Fit, Poor Qualitypoor fitDec 28, 2020
Not an athletic fit close to the body as stated. Fits in the shoulders and looks nice when zipped up but the bottom is very baggy and just looks sloppy. Not sure if I should have purchased an x-small but I usually wear a small. Bought on sale so won't return but may try to alter. Liked the other review about adding a snap to attach the extra fabric at the top.
- MMPGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityProsCons Poor Fit, UncomfortableSadly an odd fitNov 21, 2020
Sadly the fit and finish of this jacket was off and I've had to return it. It was rather short in the body length and because I have a larger chest, it fit very poorly and looked odd. Also, the pocket stitching to the zipper hit in an weird spot that made it ruch oddly. Usually love EB, but this one was a flop.