Trail Tight High-Rise 7/8-Length Mesh Leggings
- Moisture Wicking
- Secure Pocket
- Odor Control
The best trail tights ever made, now in a high-rise mesh version. Created specifically for hiking and scrambling, and perfectly adapted for any active or leisure pursuit. The moisture-wicking polyester/spandex stretch fabric features odor control technology. Movement-specific stitching won't slip or slide.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Supportive, figure-flattering high-rise style with drawcord waist
- One secure zip pocket in back
- Power Mesh waistband for secure fit that won't inch down in back during activities
- Interior waistband pocket at right hip holds ID or keys
- Gusseted crotch for enhanced mobility and fit
- Inseam, Small: 25" | Front Rise 10.375"
- Active High Rise. Sits at natural waist; high-rise; close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 88% polyester/12% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productRainlillyGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat for winter hikingMar 16, 2021
These are great for winter hiking -- have worn in high 20's to mid 40's, they breathe and wick so I am warm but don't overheat on the hills. They have replaced the convertible pants I used to hike in in winter.
- Yes, I recommend this productCarolineGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityRunningPros Comfort, FitConsLove these leggingsFeb 11, 2021
I wear these both around the house and when I go running, and was surprised at how much I LOVE the back zip pocket! The pocket allows me to zip in my phone (iPhone X) and go for a run without the weight of the phone pulling down my leggings. I never knew such a small thing would legitimately improve my quality of life and I am now obsessed with wearing these on every single run. Please, EB, make more leggings with this kind of pocket!! I should mention that these fit me like full-length leggings, but I have short legs so that was not a surprise. :)
- Yes, I recommend this productCarolineGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsMy new favorite quarantine leggingsSep 9, 2020
I bought these to wear around the house since I'm currently working from home, and since I got them I've also worn them running and biking. I have short legs so they're not 7/8 length on me, but they still look and feel good. I love the high waist, the easily-accessible lower back phone pocket, and how comfortable they are. I will definitely be buying another pair!