Dash Point Sweatshirt
- Moisture Wicking
Soft, channel-knit polyester makes this pullover sweatshirt cozy layering during outdoor activities. Rib-knit side panels of polyester/spandex provide exceptional stretch comfort. The cuffs are also rib-knit and have thumbholes for extended coverage.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Relaxed mock-neck styling
- Length, Small: 26"
- Easy. A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 100% polyester body | 86% polyester/14% spandex side panels
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productkare4Gender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityTrainingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsLove It!Feb 5, 2021
I got this item on clearance and used my Adventure Rewards. Despite some of the negative comments, I took a risk and am so glad I did! I love this top! I got the coral, which brightens my winter physical therapy days. I don't find it to be a "cold"... the construction is such that it's rather insulating and moisture wicking, so it's good for working out. The large fits great across my shoulders and chest and I like that it is loosely flowing over the rest! The length on me is perfect. It covers my backside and falls about 5" from my hip. The looseness through the body actually makes me look slimmer when worn with leggings! I wash it inside-out in the washing machine on cold, gentle cycle and hang to dry. It's not that big of a deal. It dries quickly. Wish there were more colors as I'd get another one at the sale price. The regular price is much more than I'd pay for a workout top.
- Yes, I recommend this productdaniwatsGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityTrainingProsConsGorgeous color!Feb 20, 2020
I'm not normally a pink person but I love the ink red color! Relaxed, easy fit to wear over my tank before and after my yoga class. Love the tall cuffs and thumb holes on the sleeves.
- Yes, I recommend this productCLINGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityPros ComfortCons Not VersatileBoxy topFeb 12, 2021
Not sure if I will like the style... kind of "boxy". I may not keep it.