Tranquil Two-Pocket Shirt
This long-sleeve button-front shirt is made with ultrasoft TENCEL™ lyocell, a fabric is known for its lush texture, soothing breathability, and beautiful drape that resists wrinkles. You'd expect that fabric this soft would be delicate, but it's actually exceptionally strong, with easy-care convenience, making the shirt an everyday favorite.
SUSTAINABLE TENCEL™ LYOCELL is botanical in origin, derived from the natural cellulose in trees. Sourced from sustainably managed forests, the cellulosic fibers are produced using an environmentally responsible, closed-loop process. The wood pulp is dissolved in an organic, non-toxic bath and extruded through a fine screen to create the smooth TENCEL fibers. The unique solvent-spinning process recovers and reuses more than 99% of the solvent to ensure minimum impact on the environment.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Button cuffs
- Straight hem with side slits
- Length, Small: 25"
- Relaxed. A generous fit. Relaxed on body.
- 100% TENCEL™ lyocell
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMaggieGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, QualityCons Not VersatileCasual & CuteMay 25, 2021
Love that the shirt is casual but very nice .Love the material.
- Yes, I recommend this productWizGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsGreat shirt.Jun 18, 2020
I have a long torso but this shirt is still a good length on me. It's soft and drapes nicely. The sleeves are a bit long on me but my arms are short so that's typical for me. Size Medium for 5'7" and 140 lbs. I love this shirt and it fit right into my wardrobe. The green is pretty.
- PurplenanaGenderHeight 5'1"TypeActivityLeisurePros ComfortCons Poor FitA little shortMar 12, 2021
I used to have some tencel clothing years ago and did not remember it to be so difficult to take care of plus this shirt is short even on a petite person like me.