Adventurer® Short-Sleeve Polo Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- Sustainable Materials
- UPF 50+
High-performance, and green too. Premium cotton is blended with Seawool polyester—a sustainable fiber made from reclaimed oyster shells and recycled bottles—plus spandex for stretch. The moisture-wicking fabric also features odor control technology. The back panel is a melange mesh for enhanced breathability.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection on front panel, sleeves, and collar
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Sunglasses clip at front placket
- Flat-lock seams to prevent chafing
- Forward shoulder and side seams to further enhance comfort
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 55% cotton/40% polyester/5% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productTony HGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest shirt for walking around on hot summer days!Aug 1, 2021
Hands-down both the most stylish and comfortable/sweat-wicking collared shirts that I've ever owned! So glad that the recommendation from another Reddit user steered me this way. Best for walking around while looking stylish during the hot and humid summer days. They also look and feel great for golf - I think they do a much better job than my other sweat-wicking golf shirts (Nike, Adidas).
- Yes, I recommend this productMandyGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityGiftPros Comfort, Easy CareConsGreat poloJul 30, 2021
Good looking polo. Great for the golf course.
- Yes, I recommend this productBig AlGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSurprised you have any left to sell!Jul 25, 2021
This shirt fits me so well I am surprised. It moves with me and breathes well when I'm speed walking. Love the colors and the special sale prices. Washes really nice so it's a "home run."