Adventurer® Short-Sleeve Polo Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- Lower Impact Materials
- UPF 50+
High-performance, and green too. Premium cotton is blended with Seawool polyester—a sustainable fiber made from reclaimed oyster shells and recycled bottles—plus spandex for stretch. The moisture-wicking fabric also features odor control technology. The back panel is a melange mesh for enhanced breathability.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection on front panel, sleeves, and collar
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Sunglasses clip at front placket
- Flat-lock seams to prevent chafing
- Forward shoulder and side seams to further enhance comfort
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 55% cotton/40% polyester/5% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBeaverton DadGenderHeight 6'3"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat Summer ShirtSep 26, 2021
I ordered one of these shirts just before summer started. I was so impressed I ordered three more and wore them all summer. Great in hot weather. Love the feel. Fits well. What's not to like?
- Yes, I recommend this productSambamGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSo great I bought 'em three times!Sep 25, 2021
I bought this in green, and liked the look, fit and quality so much I got the blue too. Once that arrived I have to go back for two more colors, but only one of those worked for me. Great polos, and no EB logo splashed all over the front!
- Yes, I recommend this productNoneGender MaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsEverything about this shirt is perfectSep 23, 2021
Liked the first one so much I had to get another