Adventurer® Short-Sleeve Polo Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- Sustainable Materials
- UPF 50+
High-performance, and green too. Premium cotton is blended with Seawool polyester—a sustainable fiber made from reclaimed oyster shells and recycled bottles—plus spandex for stretch. The moisture-wicking fabric also features odor control technology. The back panel is a melange mesh for enhanced breathability.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection on front panel, sleeves, and collar
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Sunglasses clip at front placket
- Flat-lock seams to prevent chafing
- Forward shoulder and side seams to further enhance comfort
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 55% cotton/40% polyester/5% spandex
Wear it With
- BenGenderHeightTypeActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat shirt, fits well, true to size.Apr 18, 2021
Headline says it all.
- noneGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat, comfortable shirtApr 15, 2021
Very comfortable and lightweight!
- Yes, I recommend this productdjGender MaleHeight 6'0"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsFit is great with excellent constructionApr 3, 2021
Both classy and comfortable