Adventurer® Short-Sleeve Polo Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
- Odor Control
- Lower Impact Materials
- UPF 50+
High-performance, and green too. Premium cotton is blended with Seawool polyester—a sustainable fiber made from reclaimed oyster shells and recycled bottles—plus spandex for stretch. The moisture-wicking fabric also features odor control technology. The back panel is a melange mesh for enhanced breathability.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection on front panel, sleeves, and collar
- Polygiene® odor control. Wear More. Wash Less®
- Sunglasses clip at front placket
- Flat-lock seams to prevent chafing
- Forward shoulder and side seams to further enhance comfort
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 55% cotton/40% polyester/5% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productIcicleGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMy husband likes it - perfect for summerSep 9, 2021
My husband loves this shirt - light, airy, and looks nice. Perfect for summers. He normally gets either XL or XXL, and in this case, XXL worked perfectly
- Yes, I recommend this productDonLGender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsGreat comfortAug 29, 2021
This shirt is comfortable and q great fit.
- Yes, I recommend this product2UNcorked TravelersGender MaleHeight 4'9"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, VersatileConsPlease continue the Adventurer® Short-Sleeve Polo ShirtsAug 25, 2021
I have about 5 of these polos, so I'm committed. I like my causal polos to be form fitting, but comfortable, and Medium was perfect for my 175 lb frame. If i gain 10 lbs, fit could be an issue, Great shirt overall. Wash in cold and air dry or Low heat with no shrinkage (it line dries quickly). My 2 shirts from last year have worn well. I just noticed a very faint sign of 'pilling' on the collar but none on the sleeves. I would still buy/recommend this shirt.