Enliven Jogger Pants
- Secure Pocket
You won't find a softer, more comfortable pair of sweats. These jogger pants are made of a modal/polyester/spandex blend that can best be described as yummy. And they drape beautifully.
- Elastic rib-knit waist
- Front hand pockets,
- Single secure zip back pocket
- Rib-knit cuffs
- Average inseam, Reg: 28"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 86% modal/11% polyester/3% spandex
- Yes, I recommend this productAnna KGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsComfy and Nice LookingOct 24, 2019
I got these for a trip to Europe and wore them on the airplane. The fabric is very soft, especially on the inside. They were very comfortable, and didn't look like I was wearing sweatpants. They also have pockets, which I can't do without. They do run a little large, although I don't know if it's enough to go down a size. I look forward to wearing them in the colder months.
- Yes, I recommend this productJanetNotARobotGenderHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsSoft, warm and comfortableOct 16, 2019
I love these pants. They are warm, cozy, comfortable, and more fitted than regular sweatpants, so they feel but don't look like the sweats that they are. I bought them on sale, and think the full price is rather steep for this product.
- Yes, I recommend this productYespatGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfortable, Nice pocketsCons Fabric does not seem durableStyling is great, fabric, not so muchSep 30, 2019
The main content of the fabric is tencel. Tencel comes from wood and it does not hold up to repeated washings like a garment that is mainly cotton with a little Lycra. Tencel is less expensive to use in making a garment so I can see why it is used so frequently. That said, I did buy a pair today because the fit and styling are good, just not sure I am going to keep them. Also they run huge. I typically wear size 10 in Eddie Bauer pants but the size small was perfect in these. I would recommend these pants for someone who is not counting on wearing these all the time and is willing to wash them in cold water, taking particular care with them. They won't tolerate abuse.