Cirruslite Down Hooded Jacket
- Fill Power
Another reason why snow days are so great—there's no "Brrr!" with this jacket. It's ultralight, and super warm, thanks to the 550 fill Premium Down insulation. And if you're not sure that level of warmth will be needed, you can pack the jacket down into its own small stuff sack and stick it in a backpack, so it's always ready.
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Handwarmer pockets
- Zipper guard to prevent chafing at throat
- 100% polyester shell: 100% nylon lining
- Yes, I recommend this productK-MomGenderHeightTypeActivityCommutePros Carseat friendly (compresses)ConsGreat jacket & can wear in carseat!Dec 11, 2019
Love the color/pattern; looks great with EVERYTHING our daughter wears. It compresses enough that we are comfortable having our daughter wear in the car seat and the car seat straps still tighten where they should. Daughter just turned 3 (tall for a 3 year old) and wears the XXS and it fits well (sleeves slightly long but I prefer that so her hands are a little covered). We have a different jacket she wears for playing outside, so can't speak to if this is warm and durable enough for that.
- Yes, I recommend this productJRobGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsUltra lightweight and warmNov 11, 2019
Super lightweight and warm. I ordered up a size for my tall, long torsoed 7 year old who wears a size 8 (small/7-8 would have been too small and too short on her). The M/10-12 is a bit big and looks a bit boxy on her but it will last her 2 seasons and the longer length makes it super cozy and she loves wearing it more than her ski jacket. She is hard on gear. Have only had it a month but it has held up to being slammed in her locker door, smushed down in her backpack, a 3 hour sledding session, and a romp through the woods. Has kept her warm in 20 degree temps with a short sleeve tee underneath. Easy to pack down and stuff in it's own bag or in my bag when we are on the go and need an extra layer. Love it!