Classic Down Hooded Jacket
- Water Repellent
All kinds of cozy goes into this jacket. The water-repellent polyester shell is lined with supersoft, plush sherpa fleece. And inside that is Premium Down for amazing lightweight warmth. The hood and the stretch binding at the cuffs and hem help keep out the wind. It's definitely ready for fun times outside this winter!
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)-certified down insulation. Certified by Control Union. More About RDS
- Secure zip handwarmer pockets
- Interior stash pocket
- Extendable cuffs—jacket grows with you
- Zipper guard to prevent chafing at the throat
- Stretch binding at cuffs and hem help keep out wind
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productKWGender FemaleHeightTypeActivityProsConsNice cute, but runs bigJan 10, 2020
My daughter loves this coat because it has her favorite colors (aqua, turquoise) and she loves the cozy Sherpa lining. She wore it for her first snow day and said it kept her warm. However, the coat runs pretty big. She is 7 years old, wears a 7/8 in clothes, and is tall for her age, so I bought the size small (7/8) coat. The body of the coat is baggy and the sleeves are very long, covering most of her hands. I considered exchanging it, but she wanted to keep it. She'll definitely be able to wear this coat again next year, maybe the next two years!