Legend Wash Pro Long-Sleeve Pocket T-Shirt
- Moisture Wicking
We took this natural cotton T-shirt and treated it to our exclusive Legend Wash, making it uncommonly soft and shrink resistant. We also added a moisture-wicking finish for maximum comfort while active.
NOTE: As a reference for comparison, we have included the customer reviews of the original Legend Wash T-Shirts below. Any reviews dated prior to January 2019 are for the original Legend Wash shirts. All reviews dated January 2019 and after are for the new Legend Wash Pro shirts.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Flat side seams prevent twisting
- Coverstitching for strength
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% cotton
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productGregGender MaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsLong sleeve tee shirtsOct 17, 2021
Eddie Bauer uses very good quality material
- Yes, I recommend this productPleased CustomerGender MaleHeight 6'5"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsNice and LongOct 14, 2021
Ordered some long sleeve tee shirts in size large tall. I need a 37" sleeve length and it is extremely hard to find shirts with sleeves that long. EB is one of the few clothing retailers that offers garments in true tall sizes which is much appreciated. The shirts are nicely cut through the body being neither tight or baggy. The colors are crisp and bright and the material is soft and comfortable. The garments are shrink resistant when laundering instructions are followed. Highly recommend this product, especially if you are tall.
- Yes, I recommend this productMIkeGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsShirts are perfect for me.Oct 1, 2021
Have searched high and low for a tall size that fits. I have long arms, but most tall sizes look like I'm wearing a skirt. These shirts have nice long sleeves and the waist is long but not overly so.