Legend Wash Pro Long-Sleeve Space-Dye T-Shirt
- Easy Care
- Moisture Wicking
We took this T-shirt if natural cotton and polyester and treated it to our exclusive Legend Wash, making it uncommonly soft and shrink resistant. We also added a moisture-wicking finish for maximum comfort while active.
NOTE: As a reference for comparison, we have included the customer reviews of the original Legend Wash T-Shirts below. Any reviews dated prior to January 2019 are for the original Legend Wash shirts. All reviews dated January 2019 and after are for the new Legend Wash Pro shirts.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Flat side seams prevent twisting
- Coverstitching for strength
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 60% cotton/40% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productSusanH09GenderHeightTypeActivityPros Comfortable, Retains shape, great fit, soft fabricConsGreat ShirtOct 22, 2013
Great Shirt! He loves the fabric, and I like the color. Also, this is one of the last Eddie Bauer polo shirts that has three buttons at the neck, a look we rather like.
- PrallDaddyGender MaleHeight 5'8"TypeActivityPros Breathability, Comfortable, Moisture wicking, Retains color, Retains shape, great fit, soft fabricConsGreat for Any OccassionAug 23, 2013
I love my cocona polo. This shirt helps keep me cool and dry on the muggiest of Minnesota days. I recently wore this shirt and my First Ascent Guide Pants out to the driving range during a heat advisory. (Not a great idea but hey, sometimes you just need to blow off some steam.) I chugged a water ASAP afterward, but this shirt kept the moisture off my skin and hardly became saturated when the sweat pools started to form. This shirt is great, I can't wait to buy a new one.
- Yes, I recommend this productCanalizegnagaliGender MaleHeight 6'1"TypeActivityPros Comfortable, soft fabricConsGreat shirtsJul 31, 2013
I bought one in each color. Most comfortable shirts I've ever worn. I like to wear them tucked in and out. I'm 6'1" and ordered XL's. When worn out they're slightly long but not overly long. Highly recommended.