Christine Tranquil Elbow Cardigan
Our versatile cardigan with elbow-length sleeves is updated with fine-gauge cotton/TENCEL™ lyocell yarns for exceptional softness, comfort, and shape retention. Known for its lush, gentle-on-your-skin texture, soothing breathability, and beautiful drape that resists wrinkles, TENCEL is a natural complement to cotton, creating a garment of uncommon pleasure and easy-care convenience. Named for Christine "Stine" Bauer, Eddie's wife and the creator of the original line of women's clothing at Eddie Bauer.
SUSTAINABLE TENCEL™ LYOCELL is botanical in origin, derived from the natural cellulose in trees. Sourced from sustainably managed forests, the fibers are produced using an environmentally responsible, closed-loop process. Wood pulp is dissolved in an organic, non-toxic bath and extruded through a fine screen to create the smooth TENCEL fibers. The unique solvent-spinning process recovers and reuses more than 99% of the solvent to ensure minimum impact on the environment.
- Average length: Reg 23"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 70% cotton/30% TENCEL™ lyocell
- Yes, I recommend this productsereGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat light-weight spring/summer layerApr 4, 2019
I'm a big fan of EB's elbow cardigan. I think this is more light-weight than last year's version. Also, I'm very happy the folded sleeve/cuff is gone. This works great for casual wear with jeans or dressed up for work.
- MKCGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityWear to WorkProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeDisappointed...Aug 6, 2019
I have shopped Eddie Bauer for several years, and the majority of my closet bears their label. Of these sweaters, I probably own at least 6. So, when they went on sale, I replaced a couple well-worn items...not the same sweater!! These are a thinner fabric, much longer (past my hips), and the crew collar is a much narrower circle. I wear a small, and am 5'2". Very sad, Eddie Bauer, your label seems to be changing for the worse!
- Last EmberGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeShorter than previous years versionApr 26, 2019
I ordered these in the tall size last year and they had a 26 1/2" back length. This one is only has a 24 1/2" back length. Too short, unless you plan to wear it with a dress. The fabric is different as well, not as soft, but looks like it would be nice for summer. I'm so sad, because I was thrilled when I saw them in navy blue this year.