Women's Kiera Cardigan Sweater
Live Your Adventure®
At home or out and about, this cardigan sweater is the definition of throw-on-and-go comfort and ease. Cotton/rayon with a rib-knit shawl collar and curved back hem detail—just enough length to provide excellent coverage.
- 50% cotton/50% rayon
- Average length: Reg 27"
- Machine wash cold, delicate, with like colors. Reshape, dry flat.
- Classic: Our most universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- Yes, I recommend this productMKM | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeI love this sweaterMay 5, 2019
I love the fit and weight of this sweater. I would call it a medium weight; not too heavy but heavy enough to use indoors in winter or outdoors during spring and fall. The fit is flattering; close but not snug and just the right length in back. I originally bought it in Atlantic and use it so much I am ordering 2 other colors on sale. I wish it came in black!!
- Yes, I recommend this productLawgirl9 | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'1"TypeActivityPros Good weight, Great look and feel, covers your rear but does not look too longConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeGreat sweater/really shrinks after wash no dryFeb 1, 2019
I don't know where all of the reviews for this item went, I read several before buying, but they all seem to be gone. Overall, I love these sweaters. I bought two on sale and wear them all the time. However, many previous reviewers mentioned how the fabric significantly shrinks when washed. I took a chance and bought anyway since I'm very petite (5'1"). First, these sweaters fit well even if your'e short. They cover your rear but don't look too long. Second, I noticed they do shrink significantly just from washing (I hung them on a rack to dry, I did not put them in the dryer). Also, the fabric becomes very bunchy and stiff after washing. I still really like the sweaters and can work with this, but beware if you're tall -- after washing they might not fit anymore.
- Yes, I recommend this productActive Mama | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeGreat shape, wrong colorsMar 24, 2019
This sweater has a flattering fit, but the snow color was warm toned, so I had to return it. 3/4 of the colors are warm toned, and I want to wear something light on top, so the Atlantic color didn't work. Please make this in a true white color, and lengthen the sleeves a little bit. Since you don't carry it in tall, please make the sleeves a little longer.