Camp Fleece 1/4-Zip
The interior of this 1/4-zip sweatshirt is brushed for superior softness and comfort. The substantial cotton/polyester will stand up to both heavy use and serious relaxation.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem for shape retention
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 60% cotton/40% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productWildBillGender MaleHeight 6'4"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWould purchase againApr 21, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productJonathanGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat Half-Zip SweatshirtOct 18, 2020
This is exactly the half-zip sweatshirt I have been looking for. I am 5'10", 175lbs, 40 suit, 32 inch sleeve. The medium has been perfect. There was a decent amount of initial shrinkage, but not bad. I would say the sleeves are now about 33-34 inches on the medium after shrinkage. Nice fit through the shoulders, great collar that stands up well and great material, color, quality and look. I needed something like this for work from home during COVID, and will be buying several more. Thanks EB for a great and well priced garment.
- Yes, I recommend this productElJefe72Gender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat layering sweaterFeb 8, 2020
Great looking and versatile sweatshirt for wearing as an outer piece or for layering. The material is very soft and I like the contrasting stitching. It looks great as an outer piece and will help keep you warm on cool fall and spring days. Because it is not very bulky, you can wear it underneath a jacket or coat to provide extra warmth as well. The mock turtleneck zips up pretty high to provide a little extra protection from the elements. I wear this at work as well as out on hikes.