Eddie's Favorite Flannel Sherpa-Lined Shirt Jacket
- Secure Pocket
- Brushed Fabric
On the outside, our signature 2-ply cotton flannel, brushed for incredible softness, creates the look and feel of a classic work shirt. Inside, plush sherpa fleece lines the body for added warmth, while lightweight polyester taffeta in the sleeves ensures easy on/off and a perfect fit that never leaves you feeling constricted.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Zip front
- Snap-close chest pockets
- Side-entry hand pockets
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% cotton shell | 100% polyester lining
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJake OGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPlease bring it back 🙏🏻Jan 23, 2021
I love this shirt jacket. I got the Buffalo plaid one for Christmas, and I always put it on to go outside. Please restock this item! This is perfect for winter and I cannot find my size anywhere. EB, please bring it back!
- Yes, I recommend this productNorCalFoothillianGender MaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsTotal man loveNov 6, 2020
My lady gave me this and I've worn it every day since, can't live without it. Need more! It's got great pockets, is cozy warm, and the zipper instead of buttons is rad. I am a medium in most clothes and this medium fits great.
- Yes, I recommend this productElbartoGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsPerfect Shirt JacketOct 23, 2020
Over the last few years I've tried several Eddie Bauer shirt jackets, but could never find one that fit me right. When I tried the Eddie's Favorite Flannel Sherpa-Lined Shirt Jacket it was like I'd found the holy grail. This was the "the one." The jacket is comfortable, practical, warm and looks great. Both the snap chest pockets and the side hand warmer pockets are large enough to actually be useful, not just a decoration. With the zipper front it's more jacket than shirt, but that's fine with me. The only thing I can think of that would make it better would be the addition of an inside pocket. The only negative thing I could find was the small diamond shaped patch on the left arm, which would be more at home on a Cub Scout uniform rather than on a piece of adult clothing; luckily it was easily removed. I highly recommend this shirt jacket.