Kachess 2.0 1/4-Zip Pullover
Soft, substantial French rib makes this pullover a stylish alternative to a sweater or light fleece. Layer over a T-shirt or light shirt for just the right amount of warmth for casual outdoor activities and running errands around town. Shoulder seams are placed forward to prevent chafing. Side panels enhance mobility. Standup zip collar provides added coverage at the neck when there's an extra chill in the air.
- Brushed interior for extra warmth and comfort
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 83% cotton/17% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productBuckarooGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat addition to stay warm !Apr 30, 2019
This is great to wear fall & winter on cool days and can be a nice mid layer for outside when colder. It is so comfortable and good looking ! The material is top quality ! I got the Dk Berry color and is versatile. It makes a great addition to any wardrobe.
- Yes, I recommend this productMeaganGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfortable, Great colors, Stylish, Well-madeConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeHigh quality and great looking!Mar 5, 2019
I love this quarter zip. I have almost every color and I wear them to work all fall/winter. The material is quality and lays very nice. They are a little large, but not that crazy. I still wear my normal size. I will continue to buy these as long as Eddie Bauer sells them, and I hope to see even more colors!
- Yes, I recommend this productBruiser XGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeGraet buy!Dec 31, 2018
This definitely runs larger than most things I purchased from Eddie Bauer in recent years, but I like my clothes to be a little big on me. It is very comfortable to move around in, does not pull at all. Very comfortable to wear overall (inside is very soft).