Kachess 2.0 1/4-Zip Pullover
Soft, substantial French rib makes this pullover a stylish alternative to a sweater or light fleece. Layer over a T-shirt or light shirt for just the right amount of warmth for casual outdoor activities and running errands around town. Shoulder seams are placed forward to prevent chafing. Side panels enhance mobility. Standup zip collar provides added coverage at the neck when there's an extra chill in the air.
Models shown are 6'0" to 6'2" tall, wearing size M/32x32.
- Brushed interior for extra warmth and comfort
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 83% cotton/17% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productruiz19Gender MaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat solid pullover. Not too thin or too thick.Aug 30, 2021
One of my favorite pullovers from Eddie Bauer. I feel this is the most versatile pullover they have, can use it for camping, hiking, casual day at work or play.
- Yes, I recommend this productCuranderoGender MaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityMountain BikingPros ComfortConsGreatAug 25, 2021
I wish it had hand pockets
- Yes, I recommend this productGo RedGenderHeightTypeActivityGiftPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat warm shirtJul 29, 2021
Bought as a gift for my son's trip to Alaska. He likes it & will enjoy thr our Tahoe winters too. A hit!