Radiator Pro Fleece 1/4-Zip
The tightly knit FreeHeat® polyester sweater fleece creates weather-shedding warmth without weight. Four-way stretch overlays of nylon/spandex at the shoulders and forewarms have a water-repellent finish. Trim profile makes this an excellent insulating layer and an easy-packet traveler.
- StormRepel® DWR finish on woven overlays sheds moisture
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Standup collar shields throat from wind
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productdeweyGender MaleHeightType RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeInteresting top with useful pocketMar 26, 2019
The picture is oddly misleading, the gray version has not black piping/striping but gray material which turns out fine, just not as much of color contrast that one visualizes in the photo. Seems the black per a review is also not actually black. Good functional top, warm enough, though I am not sure if it will handle wind well. Time will tell.
- TornadoGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsZipper: No Insulation flap behind; No chin protection on topJul 8, 2019
As on several EB jackets & fleeces, there's no insulation behind or in front of main zipper.
- PoopsGender MaleHeight 5'11"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeColor scheme different than pictureApr 21, 2019
Ordered the black. In the website picture it's all black. In real life the shoulders and sleeves are light gray, which contrasts awkwardly with the black body. Otherwise it seemed like it would be very warm. Returned.