Field Guide Flex Long-Sleeve Shirt - Blaze
This next-gen version of our Palouse field shirt is a classic shooting style in a moisture-wicking, stretch fabric. Vented back for mobility and breathability. Quilted shoulder overlays and reinforced forearms for abrasion resistance.
- FreeDry® moisture wicking
- Vented back
- Hidden button-down collar
- Dual chest pockets
- Shoulder and forearm overlays
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productRoverGender MaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Fit to a tee and could be worn in the club houseConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeDressed to Kill.Nov 15, 2018
The shirt is pure quality with functional style. I found it light enough for warm days and roomy enough for layering on the colder days.
- Yes, I recommend this productCarntuckyGender MaleHeight 6'1"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfortable in warm weather, Good Size/FitConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat Upland ShirtSep 16, 2018
Needed to get a new blaze upland shirt for the early part of the season and I could not be happier with the fit and feel of the shirt. Very nice fabric that has some give as well as design that is made for the shooter. The coverage in blaze is more than enough to be legal without a vest so you can just use a belt or cross vest to carry your birds and still feel safe. I am sure I will be able to layer some merino underneath and keep the set up lighter as the season cools down.